The Adventure Park at Sandy River Retreat
Come hang out with us in the trees!
Custom designed high element ropes course, with 52 obstacles and 13 zip lines.
Guests are fitted with a climbing harness, SSB(Smart Safe Belay) lanyard, and gloves.There is a training session before starting the course.
At all times you will be permanently attached to a secure life line that goes from tree to tree.
Safety is our #1 priority.
Link to Ropes Course Website:
To climb in the park you must:
- Be at least 7 years old.
- Have sound mind and body capable of achieving specific safety tasks on your own.
- Be at least 48 inches tall
- Be at least 60 lbs and no more than 270 lbs.
- Read and comprehend all instructions.
- Get specific training in using all safety equipment in the park.
- Be aware and accept the risks involved.
- Wear sneakers or closed toe shoes.
- Have Long hair tied up.
- Not wear loose clothes or objects that can get caught in zip-lines and ropes
...........while climbing on the ropes course:
- Use all equipment safely and as instructed.
- At all times have at least one caribiner connected to a marked connection point.
- Must complete course yellow or green before moving up to blue, complete a blue course, before moving up to a black diamond.
- You are allowed only one person at a time per element .
- Not more than three people on a platform at one one time.
- Absolutely no one under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Cell phones, cameras or other objects that could fall are not permitted on the course.
- No smoking.
- When in doubt, ask Park Monitor for help.
- Follow all instructions given by Park Monitors.
- Management reserves the right to remove anyone in breach of the rules of the park.
- During dangerous weather circumstances you may be asked to evacuate the park.
| Age ||Yellow||Green ||Blue||Black |
| 7-9||With Adult ||n/a ||n/a ||n/a |
| 10-12||Supervised ||With Adult ||With Adult||n/a |
| 13-14||Solo||Supervised ||With Adult ||n/a |
| 15+||Solo||Solo ||Solo |